Matthew B. Wintersteen, PhD
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 503-2853 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- What is meant by "increased risk for suicide"?
- Suicidal Ideation and Self-Harm: Screening
- Suicidal ideation and self-harm behavior in a community sample of preadolescent youth: A case-control study
- Attitudes, Practices, and Barriers to Adolescent Suicide and Mental Health Screening: A Survey of Pennsylvania Primary Care Providers
- The therapeutic alliance in adolescent substance abuse treatment: A one-with-many analysis
PhD, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN - 2003
Postdoctoral Fellow, The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Philadelphia, PA - 2004
Clinical Psychology Intern, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Nashville, TN (2003)
Associate Professor, Psychiatry and Human Behavior
Research and Clinical Interests
Suicide prevention and intervention for youth and young adults.