Robert B. Den, MD
Room G-301, Bodine Center
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 955-0412 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- ASTRO APEx® and RO-ILS™ are applicable to medical malpractice in radiation oncology
- Development and validation of a 24-gene predictor of response to postoperative radiotherapy in prostate cancer: a matched, retrospective analysis
- Potential Impact on Clinical Decision Making via a Genome-Wide Expression Profiling: A Case Report
- Contemporary update of a multi-institutional predictive nomogram for salvage radiotherapy after radical prostatectomy
- Reply to Nicola Fossati, Giorgio Gandaglia, Alberto Bossi, Francesco Montorsi, Alberto Briganti's Letter to the Editor re: Stephen J. Freedland, Voleak Choeurng, Lauren Howard, et al. Utilization of a Genomic Classifier for Prediction of Metastasis Following Salvage Radiation Therapy After Radical Prostatectomy. Eur Urol 2016;70:588–96
Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
Radiation Oncology, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
Associate Professor, Department of Cancer Biology
Research and Clinical Interests
I am a board-certified radiation oncologist who specializes in the treatment of prostate cancer. I see patients and discuss their cases in a genitourinary multidisciplinary clinic with colleagues in urology and medical oncology. I specialize in using IMRT to treat men with prostate cancer to improve patients outcomes and decrease the side effects of treatment.
I am also a translational researcher with a laboratory at Jefferson that focuses on combining new biologic agents with radiation therapy. The goal of this work is to introduce the most exciting compounds into clinical trials to benefit my patients.