Robert B. Den, MD
Room G-301, Bodine Center
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 955-0412 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Impact of Radiation Therapy Dose Escalation on Prostate Cancer Outcomes and Toxicities
- Utilization of a Genomic Classifier for Prediction of Metastasis Following Salvage Radiation Therapy after Radical Prostatectomy
- Novel targeted siRNA-loaded hybrid nanoparticles: Preparation, characterization and in vitro evaluation
- Is robotic arm stereotactic body radiation therapy 'virtual high-dose rate brachytherapy' effective for prostate cancer? An analysis of comparative effectiveness using published data
- Evaluating the clinical impact of a genomic classifier in prostate cancer using individualized decision analysis
Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
Radiation Oncology, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
Associate Professor, Department of Cancer Biology
Research and Clinical Interests
I am a board-certified radiation oncologist who specializes in the treatment of prostate cancer. I see patients and discuss their cases in a genitourinary multidisciplinary clinic with colleagues in urology and medical oncology. I specialize in using IMRT to treat men with prostate cancer to improve patients outcomes and decrease the side effects of treatment.
I am also a translational researcher with a laboratory at Jefferson that focuses on combining new biologic agents with radiation therapy. The goal of this work is to introduce the most exciting compounds into clinical trials to benefit my patients.