Department of Radiology
132 South 10th Street
763 Main Building
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 955-8549 fax
Abdominal Imaging Fellowship Application Process
We begin to accept applications eighteen months prior to the beginning of the fellowship which begins July 1. Interviews are scheduled as soon as the application is complete.
More information can be obtained by contacting Isabella Corcoran at (215) 955-6028.
The following requirements must be met to insure the completeness of your application:
- Completed, signed and dated application for Graduate Training
- Two passport size photos
- CV with no gaps in timeline after medical school using standard date/year format
- Personal Statement
- Copy of your USMLE or COMLEX Scores
- Copy of your Dean's letter or med school transcript
- Two letters of recommendation (dean's letter counts if submitted)
- Letter of good standing from your current program director
- D.O. applicants must come from an ACGME-accredited residency program.
- Foreign medical school students must have ECFMG certification.
NOTE: The CVIR and Neuroradiology fellowship programs participate in the NRMP match program — www.nrmp.org (click on Fellowship Matches). We adhere to the deadlines indicated on the NRMP website.