Department of Radiology
132 South 10th Street
1094 Main Building
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 923-1562 fax
Combined MRI (Musculoskeletal/Neuro) Fellowship Application Process
More information can be obtained by contacting Isabella Corcoran at (215) 955-6028.
The following requirements must be met to insure the completeness of your application:
- Completed, signed and dated application for Graduate Training
- Two passport size photos
- CV with no gaps in timeline after medical school using standard date/year format
- Personal Statement
- Copy of your USMLE or COMLEX Scores
- Copy of your Dean's letter or med school transcript
- Two letters of recommendation (dean's letter counts if submitted)
- Letter of good standing from your current program director
- D.O. applicants must come from an ACGME-accredited residency program.
- Foreign medical school students must have ECFMG certification.
NOTE: The CVIR and Neuroradiology fellowship programs participate in the NRMP match program — www.nrmp.org (click on Fellowship Matches). We adhere to the deadlines indicated on the NRMP website.