David C. Levin, MD
Suite 1090, Main Building
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 923-1562 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Are Combined CT Scans of the Thorax Being Overused?
- The Choosing Wisely initiative of the American Board of Internal Medicine Foundation: What will its impact be on radiology practice?
- Reflections on principles of good leadership
- The Choosing Wisely initiative of the American Board of Internal Medicine Foundation: what will its impact be on radiology practice?
- The diversion of outpatient echocardiography from private offices to higher cost hospital facilities: An unanticipated effect of code bundling
Johns Hopkins, Baltimore Maryland
University of California at Los Angeles
American Board of Radiology — Diagnostic Radiology
Professor Emeritus of Radiology
Research and Clinical Interests