David C. Levin, MD
Suite 1090, Main Building
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 923-1562 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Recent Trends in Imaging for Suspected Coronary Artery Disease: What Is the Best Approach?
- Vascular Ultrasound and Noninvasive Physiological Testing for Peripheral Arterial Disease: Are These Tests Being Overused?
- Factors That Will Determine Future Utilization Trends in Diagnostic Imaging
- Trends in outpatient MRI seem to reflect recent reimbursement cuts
- The 2014 RSNA annual oration in diagnostic radiology: Transitioning from volume-based to value-based practice - A meaningful goal for all radiologists or a meaningless platitude?
University of California at Los Angeles
American Board of Radiology — Diagnostic Radiology
Professor Emeritus of Radiology
Research and Clinical Interests