David C. Levin, MD
Suite 1090, Main Building
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 923-1562 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- The Effect of the Controversial US Preventive Services Task Force Recommendations on the Use of Screening Mammography
- Marketing a Radiology Practice
- Factors That Will Determine Future Utilization Trends in Diagnostic Imaging
- Recent Trends in Imaging for Suspected Coronary Artery Disease: What Is the Best Approach?
- Vascular Ultrasound and Noninvasive Physiological Testing for Peripheral Arterial Disease: Are These Tests Being Overused?
University of California at Los Angeles
American Board of Radiology — Diagnostic Radiology
Professor Emeritus of Radiology
Research and Clinical Interests