David C. Levin, MD
Suite 1090, Main Building
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 923-1562 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Trends in outpatient MRI seem to reflect recent reimbursement cuts
- Relative Roles of Radiologists and Other Physicians in Percutaneous Endovascular Neurointerventions
- The Shift in Outpatient Advanced Imaging from Private Offices to Hospital Facilities
- Vascular Ultrasound and Noninvasive Physiological Testing for Peripheral Arterial Disease: Are These Tests Being Overused?
- Recent Trends in Imaging for Suspected Coronary Artery Disease: What Is the Best Approach?
Johns Hopkins, Baltimore Maryland
University of California at Los Angeles
American Board of Radiology — Diagnostic Radiology
Professor Emeritus of Radiology
Research and Clinical Interests