David C. Levin, MD
Suite 1090, Main Building
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 923-1562 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Relative roles of radiologists and other physicians in percutaneous endovascular neurointerventions
- Have CT and MR angiography replaced catheter angiography in diagnosing peripheral arterial disease?
- The 2014 RSNA annual oration in diagnostic radiology: Transitioning from volume-based to value-based practice - A meaningful goal for all radiologists or a meaningless platitude?
- The Shift in Outpatient Advanced Imaging From Private Offices to Hospital Facilities
- Trends in outpatient MRI seem to reflect recent reimbursement cuts
Johns Hopkins, Baltimore Maryland
University of California at Los Angeles
American Board of Radiology — Diagnostic Radiology
Professor Emeritus of Radiology
Research and Clinical Interests