Who Should Attend
The program is designed for physicians and sonographers who currently perform ultrasound imaging and wish to extend their capabilities to incorporate musculoskeletal ultrasound imaging.
This one and a half day classroom course will provide participants with a comprehensive introduction to musculoskeletal ultrasound. Optional Hands-on scanning will be incorporated into a half of day on the second day of the program.
October 3-4, 2014
Click here to register for the October 3-4, 2014 session
October 2-3, 2015
Click here to register for the October 2-3, 2015 session
Levon Nazarian, MD
Anatomic areas typically covered in this course include:
Other topics include:
- Ultrasound of Common Cystic Masses in the Musculoskeletal System
- General Application of Diagnostic Ultrasound in Sports Medicine
- Ultrasound-guided Interventions in the Musculoskeletal System
After attending this program the participant should be able to:
- identify ultrasound representations of common pathologies of the musculoskeletal system
- discuss the capabilities and limitations of ultrasound in musculoskeletal evaluation
- identify normal anatomy and pathology from musculoskeletal ultrasound images
CME Credits & Tuition
This program is approved for 13 hours of AMA Category 1 credit.
Register early, Hands-on is available on a limited first-come first-served basis.
Tuition Fee: $1,350 plus an additional $300 for the Optional Hands-on Session
If you must cancel your registration, please notify us immediately. Your registration payment, less an administrative fee of $100, is refundable if written notification is received 10 business days prior to the course. After that time, refunds are not possible, but your payment - less the administrative fee - may be credited to a future course for use within one calendar year. We reserve the right to cancel this course at any time. We will contact you should cancellation be necessary. If you have any questions, please call the Ultrasound Education Office at (215) 955-8533.
Share and Follow