The Institute's faculty constitute a broad cross-section of individuals drawn from inside and outside of Thomas Jefferson University. All staff members of the division of diagnostic ultrasound of the department of radiology contribute to Institute activities, as do other members of the Jefferson faculty who participate in the Institute's research and education programs. Contributions to the Institute's research programs are also made by members of the Drexel University faculty who have cross-appointments in the department of radiology.
Each course features Institute faculty and guest speakers recognized for their expertise in diagnostic ultrasound.
- Paul C. Anisman, MD, Clinical Assistant Professor of Pediatrics
- Oksana H. Baltarowich, MD, Professor of Radiology
- Flemming Forsberg, PhD, Professor of Radiology
- Mani Montazemi, RDMS, Clinical Instructor
- Levon Nazarian, MD, Professor of Radiology
- Laurence Needleman, MD, Associate Professor of Radiology
- Nandkumar Rawool, MD, RDMS, Associate Professor
- George William Shepherd, PhD, RDMS, RVT, Clinical Instructor
- Dennis Wood, RDMS, RCPT, Clinical Instructor