Residents are encouraged to attend annual meetings of professional organizations, such as the annual meeting of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and The Association of Academic Physiatry. Travel expenses for these conferences will be defrayed through departmental funding. Additional support will be provided for residents who have presentations accepted for these meetings.
John Melvin, MD, MMSc
Chair, Department of Rehabilitation Medicine
Ralph Marino, MD
Director, PM&R Residency
Michael Mallow, MD
Associate Program Director, PMR Residency
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
25 S. Ninth Street
Philadelphia, PA, 19107
We participated in the National Residency Match Program and utilize the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- Lower extremity hemorrhage in patients with spinal cord injury receiving enoxaparin therapy
- The international society of physical and rehabilitation medicine: The WAY FORWARD - II
- ISPRM discussion paper: Proposing a conceptual description of health-related rehabilitation services
- Lumbar sympathetic treatment in the management of lower limb pain
- Two novel nonsurgical treatments of carpal tunnel syndrome