Residents are encouraged to attend annual meetings of professional organizations, such as the annual meeting of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and The Association of Academic Physiatry. Travel expenses for these conferences will be defrayed through departmental funding. Additional support will be provided for residents who have presentations accepted for these meetings.
John Melvin, MD, MMSc
Chair, Department of Rehabilitation Medicine
Michael Mallow, MD
Program Director, PM&R Residency
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
25 S. Ninth Street
Philadelphia, PA, 19107
We participate in the National Residency Match Program and utilize the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- Strengthening Rehabilitation in Health Systems Worldwide by Integrating Information on Functioning in National Health Information Systems
- Musculoskeletal Effects of 2 Functional Electrical Stimulation Cycling Paradigms Conducted at Different Cadences for People With Spinal Cord Injury: A Pilot Study
- Medical necessity: Is current documentation practice and payment denial limiting access to inpatient rehabilitation?
- Can anatomic level of injury on MRI predict neurological level in acute cervical spinal cord injury?
- Development and validation of a computerized algorithm for International Standards for Neurological Classification of Spinal Cord Injury (ISNCSCI)