James T. Diehl, MD, FACS
College Building, Suite 607
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 955-6010 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Evidence for preoperative aspirin improving major outcomes in patients with chronic kidney disease undergoing cardiac surgery: a cohort study
- Evidence for preoperative aspirin improving major outcomes in patients with chronic kidney disease undergoing cardiac surgery: A cohort study
- Can procalcitonin differentiate infection from systemic inflammatory reaction in patients on extracorporeal membrane oxygenation?
- Reply to letters: "Preoperative aspirin use and outcomes in cardiac surgery patients: A role of platelet function assessment" and "preoperative aspirin use in cardiac surgery"
- Surgical treatment of infective endocarditis in patients undergoing chronic hemodialysis
Albert Einstein School of Medicine, Yeshiva University, NY - 1978
Cleveland Clinic, Cleavland, OH
Toronto General Hospital, Canada
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital