Scott D. Goldstein, MD, FACS
MOB, 5th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 955-2404 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Anastomotic leaks after colorectal anastomosis occurring more than 30 days postoperatively: a single-institution evaluation.
- Idiopathic myointimal hyperplasia of the mesenteric veins.
- American Society of Anesthesiologists class and Charlson's Comorbidity index as predictors of postoperative colorectal anastomotic leak: A single-institution experience
- Refractory pancolitis: A novel presentation of idiopathic myointimal hyperplasia of mesenteric veins
- Louis XIV and the college of surgeons
MD, SUNY at Buffalo School of Medicine, 1978
Lenox Hill Hospital, NY
John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
Colon & Rectal Surgery
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital