John C. Kairys, MD, FACS
College Building, Suite 108
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 503-8505 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Francis F. Maury, M.D. (1840 to 1879): an often forgotten pioneer in early American surgery.
- Consistent Surgeon Evaluations of Three-Dimensional Rendering of PET/CT Scans of the Abdomen of a Patient with a Ductal Pancreatic Mass
- Samuel D. Gross, M.D. (1805-1884): an innovator, even in death.
- Lymph node ratio is an important and independent prognostic factor for patients with stage III melanoma
- Three dimensional projection environment for molecular design and surgical simulation
Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA - 1988
Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA, 1993
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital