Theodore N. Tsangaris, MD, FACS
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 627-3925 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Frozen section evaluation of breast carcinoma sentinel lymph nodes: a retrospective review of 1,940 cases
- The number of lymph nodes dissected in breast cancer patients influences the accuracy of prognosis
- Is there a correlation between breast cancer molecular subtype using receptors as surrogates and mammographic appearance?
- Biomarker modulation following short-term vorinostat in women with newly diagnosed primary breast cancer
- Does time to definitive treatment matter in patients with ductal carcinoma in situ?
George Washington University - 1983
George Washington University Hospital
Baylor University Medical Center
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital