Conference/Grand Rounds Schedule
The Department of Urology has designed both didactic and group participation conferences to enhance and encourage resident education. Conferences held weekly include:
- Pre-operative Conference
- Residents Didactic Conference
- Pathology Conference
- Clinical Research Protocol Conference
- Basic Science Conference
- Kimmel Cancer Center - Genitourinary
- Multidisciplinary Conference
- Journal Club
- Grand Rounds
- Teaching Rounds
Attending physicians in each subspecialty moderates all conferences and residents are required to participate. All affiliated resident programs have their own independent conference schedules for the rotating resident.
1025 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
We participated in the National Residency Match Program and utilize the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- Botulinum Toxin A: Evolving Treatment Strategies for the Chronic Pelvic Pain Patient
- Key Concepts in the Management of the Adult 'Buried Penis'
- Association of inflammation prior to kidney transplantation with post-transplant diabetes mellitus
- Mechanisms of progranulin action and regulation in genitourinary cancers
- Decision Support and Shared Decision Making About Active Surveillance Versus Active Treatment Among Men Diagnosed with Low-Risk Prostate Cancer: a Pilot Study