Conference/Grand Rounds Schedule
The Department of Urology has designed both didactic and group participation conferences to enhance and encourage resident education. Conferences held weekly include:
- Pre-operative Conference
- Residents Didactic Conference
- Pathology Conference
- Clinical Research Protocol Conference
- Basic Science Conference
- Kimmel Cancer Center - Genitourinary
- Multidisciplinary Conference
- Journal Club
- Grand Rounds
- Teaching Rounds
Attending physicians in each subspecialty moderates all conferences and residents are required to participate. All affiliated resident programs have their own independent conference schedules for the rotating resident.
1025 Walnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
We participated in the National Residency Match Program and utilize the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- Sonographic cross-sectional area measurement in carpal tunnel syndrome patients: can delta and ratio calculations predict severity compared to nerve conduction studies?
- Structure-based screen identifies a potent small molecule inhibitor of Stat5a/b with therapeutic potential for prostate cancer and chronic myeloid leukemia
- Strangulated Internal Hernia Behind the Common Iliac Artery Following Pelvic Lymph Node Dissection
- Lynch Syndrome: A Primer for Urologists and Panel Recommendations
- Meralgia paraesthetica: Ultrasound-guided injection at multiple levels with 12-month follow-up