Demetrius H. Bagley, MD
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 923-1884 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Ureteral Avulsion Associated with Ureteroscopy: Insights from the MAUDE Database
- Locked Deflection during Flexible Ureteroscopy: Incidence and Elucidation of the Mechanism of an Underreported Complication
- Double pigtail ureteral stenting and renal pelvic lavage for renal-sparing treatment of obstructive pyonephrosis in dogs: 13 cases (2008–2012)
- Clinical Presentation and Outcome of Cats with Circumcaval Ureters Associated with a Ureteral Obstruction
- Sortilin regulates progranulin action in castration-Resistant prostate cancer cells
Johns Hopkins University - 1970
Yale University, General Surgery - 1970-72
Yale University, Urology - 1972-79
Surgery Branch, National Cancer Institute - 1972-1975
The Nathan Lewis Hatfield Professor of Urology
Professor of Radiology
Research and Clinical Interests
Dr. Bagley's major interests and expertise are in urologic endoscopy, laser therapy and the treatment of calculi and endoscopic treatment of tumors of the ureter and renal collecting system. He has been invited to speak internationally on his experience in these fields.
Dr. Bagley is a member of the major urologic and endoscopic organizations. He was recently Editor-in-Chief of Diagnostic and Therapeutic Endoscopy, an online Journal. He is also an Associate Editor of the Journal of Endourology and a reviewer for the Journal of Urology, Urology and British Journal of Urology International. Dr. Bagley is the author/co-author of 8 books on urologic endoscopy and has written over 300 original papers and chapters.
Dr. Bagley has been cited among the "Best Doctors in America" for stone treatment and ureteroscopy. He has been cited annually in Philadelphia magazine as one of the Top Doctors in Philadelphia. Dr. Bagley is an associate member of the Kimmel Cancer Center of Jefferson. He is an internationally recognized expert in the field of endoscopy.