Kelly A. Healy, MD
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 503-2066 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Ureteroscopic biopsy of upper tract urothelial carcinoma: Comparison of basket and forceps
- Retropubic, laparoscopic, or robotic radical prostatectomy: Is there any real difference?
- 24-hour urine collection in the metabolic evaluation of stone formers: Is one study adequate?
- Laparoscopic nephroureterectomy with a circumaortic left renal vein
- Ureteroscopic treatment of larger renal calculi (>2 cm)
Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA - 2005
Department of Urology, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
Endourology-Minimally Invasive Surgery Fellow, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Methodist Hospital Division, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital