Helpful information to guide your progress through the MD/PhD Program.
- Annual Required Program Specific Activities - a snapshot of required activities for each year in the MD/PhD Program
- MD/PhD Handbook - the definitive guide to requirements and opportunities in the MD/PhD Program, including information about PhD Program requirements for MD/PhD students
- FAQs - check here for answers to frequently asked questions about the MD/PhD Program
- IDPs - Individual Development Plans provide a planning process that identifies both professional development needs and career objectives. Your initial IDP should be completed before your first individual meeting with the MD/PhD Directors. Once you have identified a thesis mentor, your mentor will also contribute to your IDP as well as the “Graduate Skills Assay”.
- Funding Opportunities for MD/PhD Students - each student is expected and required to apply for individual fellowships, check here for information about available opportunities.
- JGSBS Catalog
- PhD Thesis Manual
– PhD Thesis Manual Appendices
- Careers in Medicine - a career planning program for medical students from AAMC
- Inside Scoop - Tips, Hints & Advice for MD/PhD students