Indranil Dasgupta, MD, FACC, FACP, FAHA
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 503-3976 fax
St. George's University Medical School, Grenada - 1994
Medical College of Pennsylvania (MCP)
Hahnemann University Hospital
Hahnemann University Hospital Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
Diplomate of the ACPE
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Most Recent Peer-Reviewed Publications
- Non-adherence to antihypertensive medication is very common among resistant hypertensives: results of a directly observed therapy clinic
- Is there a difference in progression of renal disease between South Asian and white European diabetic adults with moderately reduced kidney function?
- Measurement of arterial stiffness in subjects with and without renal disease: Are changes in the vessel wall earlier and more sensitive markers of cardiovascular disease than intima media thickness and pulse pressure?
- Do Obese Individuals With Hypertension Have More Difficult-to-Control Blood Pressure and End Organ Damage Than Their Nonobese Counterparts?
- Predicting non-diabetic renal disease in type 2 diabetic adults: The value of glycated hemoglobin
- Joint UK societies' 2014 consensus statement on renal denervation for resistant hypertension
- The role of the kidney and the sympathetic nervous system in hypertension
- Does community-wide chronic kidney disease management improve patient outcomes?
- Percutaneous and surgical peritoneal dialysis catheter placements have comparable outcomes in the modern era
- Cost of treating diabetic kidney disease
- Management of hyperphosphataemia in chronic kidney disease: Summary of national institute for health and clinical excellence (NICE) guideline
- Optical coherence tomography confirmed resolution of macular edema in a diabetic patient after hemodialysis
- The effect of biliopancreatic diversion surgery on renal function - A retrospective study
- Is an average of routine postdialysis blood pressure a good indicator of blood pressure control and cardiovascular risk?
- Uraemic pruritus: relief of itching by gabapentin and pregabalin.
- Uraemic pruritus: Relief of itching by gabapentin and pregabalin
- The prevalence of anaemia in diabetes with stage 3 chronic kidney disease: A retrospective analysis
- Multidisciplinary care improves outcome of patients with stage 5 chronic kidney disease
- Organ trafficking for live donor kidney transplantation in indoasians resident in the west midlands: High activity and poor outcomes
- In good conscience - Safely withholding dialysis in the elderly