Sharon Rubin, MD, FACC
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 503-0052 fax
Temple University, Philadelphia, PA - 1990
Internal Medicine, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
Cardiology, Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Expertise & Research Interests
Adult congenital heart disease and obstetric care in the cardiac patient
Most Recent Peer-Reviewed Publications
- Recurrent orthostatic syncope due to left atrial and left ventricular collapse after a continuous-flow left ventricular assist device implantation
- Change in intrathoracic impedance measures during acute decompensated heart failure admission: Results from the diagnostic data for discharge in heart failure patients (3D-HF) pilot study
- Inappropriate sinus tachycardia in a transplanted heartFurther insights into pathogenesis
- Inotropic Therapy in Clinical Practice
- Hyponatremia and vasopressin antagonism in congestive heart failure
- Pharmacologic therapy of chronic heart failure
- Reversible cardiomyopathies
- Modified inferior vena caval anastomosis to reduce tricuspid valve regurgitation after heart transplantation
- Renal dysfunction in heart failure patients: What is the evidence?
- Impaired vasoreactivity in end-stage heart failure patients on intravenous inotropic support
- Infective endocarditis following orthotopic heart transplantation: 10 Cases and a review of the literature
- Cardiac transplantation across a positive prospective lymphocyte cross-match in sentisized recipients
- Evaluating a change in practice: femoral sheath removal by registered nurses.
- Weight change in cardiac transplant patients.
- The expanded role nurse. Part II. Role implementation strategies.
- Expanded role nurse. Part I. Role theory concepts.
- Immunofluorescent localization of β2-microglobulin in the human kidney