Degree Programs For Non-Nurses
Jefferson offers a fully-accredited prelicensure program option that is a proven pathway to a successful nursing career.
- Prelicensure Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN):
Traditional BSN Prelicensure program for students with a high school diploma and 59 specific prerequisite credits
In addition, for students who hold non-nursing bachelor’s degrees, Jefferson offers two accelerated pathways to the Bachelor of Science in Nursing:
Facts about recent Jefferson prelicensure program graduates:
- A 98.7% pass rate for graduates of the ASN portion of the ASN-BSN program who took the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses.ª
- A 96% pass rate for BSN graduates who took the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses.ª
- A 95% job placement rate for ASN and BSN graduates who pursued employment following graduation¨.
- A $50,000 to $65,000 starting salary range for ASN and BSN graduates.¨
ª Source: NCLEX-RN Class of 2009, published September 2009.
¨Source: Jefferson Nursing Survey of Class of 2008 ASN and BSN graduates.