Scholarships & Financial Aid
Jefferson is committed to assisting students obtain the financial support they need to achieve their educational and professional goals.
Please contact the University Office of Student Financial Aid for information about nursing scholarships.
The scholarship deadlines for Third and Fourth Year Prelicensure Students and 2013-2014 JSN IBC Nurses for Tomorrow Graduate Education Grant have passed. Please continue to check the JSN website for more scholarship information or contact Financial Aid.
Please contact the University Office of Student Financial Aid for information about a wide variety of financial aid sources, including:
- Federal Subsidized Stafford Loans
- Federal Unsubsidized Stafford Loans
- Federal Pell Grants
- Federal SEOG Grants
- Federal Perkins Loans
- Federal Nursing Loans
- Federal PLUS Loans
- Pennsylvania State Grants Institutional Loans
- Donor Scholarships
- Dean's Merit Scholarships
- Federal Work Study Awards
- Academic Merit Scholarships
- Employee Tuition Benefits