Kathleen C. Ashton, PhD, RN, ACNS-BC
Edison Building, Suite 833
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 923-1468 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Research on faculty orientation programs: Guidelines and directions for nurse educators
- Recruitment and retention of women in two longitudinal studies of recovery from coronary events: A secondary analysis
- How men and women with heart disease seek care: the delay experience.
- A replication study of experienced graduate nurse faculty orientation offerings and needs.
- Tenure for nursing faculty: who decides and does it matter?
PhD, Temple University, Health Education - 1988
MS, University of Maryland, Nursing - 1977
BSN, Coe College, Nursing - 1974
Diploma, Mercer Medical Center, Nursing - 1973
Research & Clinical Interests
Research interests include Women and Cardiovascular Disease and Women's Health
Licensed as an Advanced Practice Nurse with Prescriptive Authority in NJ
Interest in International Health based on annual medical missions to Peru
Legal Nurse Consultant for plaintiff and defense cases
Expertise in Critical Care and Adult Health Nursing