Gagan Kaushal, PhD
9th Floor, Suite 909
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 503-3082 fax
Punjab University, Chandigarh, India: BS, 1999
St. John’s University, New York: PhD, 2006
Associate Professor Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
American Association of College of Pharmacy
American Association of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Rho Chi Pharmacy Honor Society
PHRM531- Pharmaceutical Lab
PHRM 535 – Biopharmaceutics and Principles of Clinical Pharmacokinetics
Consultative and Advisory Positions Held:
Vice President of Drug Development, Academic Research and Collaboration, Sefacor Inc. Natick MA.
Consultant, Aseptica Inc, Seattle, WA
Nasal and transdermal formulation development, bioanalysis, pharmacokinetics, stability, and high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC).
Most Recent Peer-Reviewed Publications
- Stability of extemporaneously compounded diltiazem hydrochloride infusions stored in polyolefin bags.
- Extended stability of sodium bicarbonate infusions prepared in polyolefin bags
- Extended stability of magnesium sulfate infusions prepared in polyolefin bags
- Stability-indicating HPLC method for the determination of the stability of oxytocin parenteral solutions prepared in polyolefin bags.
- Stability-indicating HPLC method for the determination of the stability of extemporaneously prepared norepinephrine parenteral solutions
- Stability of famotidine in polypropylene syringes using a stability-indicating HPLC assay
- Determination and pharmacokinetics study of β-lactamase in rat plasma by fluorimetric HPLC
- Genetically engineered normal flora for oral polypeptide delivery: Dose-absorption response
- Delivery of TEM β-lactamase by gene-transformed Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis through cervical cell monolayer
- Oral delivery of β-lactamase by Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis transformed with Plasmid ss80
- Normal flora: Living vehicles for non-invasive protein drug delivery