Umland, Elena M.
Elena M. Umland, PharmD
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 503-9052 fax
BS, Pharmacy, Philadelphia College of Pharmacy and Science, Philadelphia, PA - 1993
PharmD, Philadelphia College of Pharmacy and Science, Philadelphia, PA - 1995
ASHP-Accredited Primary Care Residency, VA Medical Center, Iowa City, Iowa, 1995-1996
Licensed pharmacist in Pennsylvania since 1993
Associate Dean of Academic Affairs
Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice
American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy, 1996 to present
- Member of the Academic Leadership Fellows class of 2007
- Member of AACP Institutional Research Advisory Committee (2006-2007) responsible for creating standardized assessment tools for evaluating the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education's (ACPE) educational standards 2007. Chaired the sub-task force developing the National Preceptor Survey
- Member of the Council of Deans Task Force (2009-2010) creating a 'how-to' relative to the Self-Study process for new schools of pharmacy seeking pre-candidate and candidate status with ACPE
American College of Clinical Pharmacy, 1996 to present
- Secretary/Treasurer of the Women's Health Practice and Research Network, 1998-1999
- Chair-elect of the Women's Health Practice and Research Network, 1999-2000
- Chair of the Women's Health Practice and Research Network, 2000-2001
Mid-Atlantic Chapter of the American College of Clinical Pharmacy, 1996-2007
- President-elect, 2001-2002
- President, 2002-2003
Women's Health-related topics and educational research focusing on interprofessional education.
Publications for this author are currently unavailable.