News & Events
2018 Winter Institute on Qualitative Research Methods, January 10-12
The 2018 Winter Institute on Qualitative Research Methods will take place from January 10 - 12, co-hosted by The Center for Public Health Initiatives at Penn and Jefferson College of Population Health.
This comprehensive institute is designed to develop skills that are useful in qualitative research including:
- Philosophical and Theoretical Foundations
- Common and alternative data collections
- Structuring and conducting an interview
- Organizing and facilitating a focus group
- Use and application of NVivo software
Researchers, graduate students, post-doctoral students, public health professionals, members of community, academic, and government organizations, social work professionals, and clinicians are encouraged to attend.
For additional details, course description, and registration rates please click here.