Population Health Colloquium
18th Annual Population Health Colloquium
March 19-21, 2018
Loews Philadelphia Hotel
1200 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
JCPH serves as the Academic Partner for the Annual Population Health Colloquium. For information regarding the 2018 program, visit the Colloquium website.
With over 700 attendees expected, the Population Health Colloquium will bring together stakeholders including healthcare providers, payers, the pharmaceutical industry, leading technology and solutions companies, academia and government to share best practices, case studies, expert insights and industry trends.
Practicing population-based care is critical to establishing better health outcomes, improving access to care and managing costs. Join us as we discuss the changes, challenges and opportunities we face during this revolutionary time!
- Announcement of the Winner of the 2018 Hearst Health Prize for Excellence in Population Health
- Two Preconference Symposia
- Population Health Alliance Forum Co-located Event
- 4 Mini Summits and 6 Concurent Tracks, with 26 individual presentations
- Networking opportunities, including an Opening Night Reception featuring Hearst Health Prize Finalists
- Special Tuesday night dinner program, "Disrupting our Way to Better Health"
- Exhibit Hall featuring new and exciting solutions, products and services
Early Registration Deadline - January 26, 2018
- Special early registration rate for providers, academic/government employees is available through the Colloquium website
- Are you a Grandon Society member? Contact JCPH for special Grandon Society rate and programs
Click here to view available Sponsor and Exhibitor opportunities