Albert G. Crawford, PhD, MBA
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 503-7598 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Implementing the Physician Quality Reporting System in an Academic Multispecialty Group Practice: Lessons Learned and Policy Implications
- Disaster Preparedness: What Training Do Our Interns Receive During Medical School?
- A predictive model of hospitalization risk among disabled medicaid enrollees.
- A predictive model of hospitalization risk among disabled medicaid enrollees
- Are medical students being taught invasive skills using simulation?
PhD, Sociology - University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
Certified Employee Benefit Specialist, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
SAS Certified Professional Level I, SAS Institute
Assistant Professor, Jefferson School of Population Health - 2008
Assistant Professor, Department of Health Policy, Jefferson Medical College - 2004 - 2008
Research and Clinical Interests
Health Services Research, Outcomes Research, Phamacoeconomics, and Quality Measurement and Improvement