Albert G. Crawford, PhD, MBA
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 503-7598 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Implementing the Physician Quality Reporting System in an Academic Multispecialty Group Practice: Lessons Learned and Policy Implications
- Disaster Preparedness: What Training Do Our Interns Receive During Medical School?
- A predictive model of hospitalization risk among disabled medicaid enrollees.
- A predictive model of hospitalization risk among disabled medicaid enrollees
- Are medical students being taught invasive skills using simulation?
PhD, Sociology - University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
MBA, Health Administration - Widener University, Chester, PA
MS, Information Systems - Drexel University College of Information Science and Technology, Philadelphia, PA
Certified Employee Benefit Specialist, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
SAS Certified Professional Level I, SAS Institute
Assistant Professor, Jefferson School of Population Health - 2008
Assistant Professor, Department of Health Policy, Jefferson Medical College - 2004 - 2008
Research and Clinical Interests
Health Services Research, Outcomes Research, Phamacoeconomics, and Quality Measurement and Improvement