Vittorio Maio, PharmD, MSPH
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 503-7598 fax
Most Recent Peer-reviewed Publications
- Evaluating sustained quality improvements: Long-term effectiveness of a physician-focused intervention to reduce potentially inappropriate medication prescribing in an older population
- The Transformation of Primary Care: Are General Practitioners Ready?
- Risk of death associated with the use of conventional vs. atypical antipsychotic medications: Evaluating the use of the Emilia-Romagna Region database for pharmacoepidemiological studies
- A predictive model of hospitalization risk among disabled medicaid enrollees.
- A predictive model of hospitalization risk among disabled medicaid enrollees
PharmD - School of Pharmacy, University of Perugia, Perugia, Italy
MS, Pharmacology - Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
MSPH - Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
Associate Professor, Jefferson School of Population Health, 2009
Research Assistant Professor, Jefferson School of Population Health, 2008
Research Assistant Professor, Department of Health Policy, Jefferson Medical College, 2004 - 2008
Research and Clinical Interests
Evaluation of the Appropriateness of Prescribing for the Elderly, the Effects of Patient Prescription Cost-sharing on Drug Consumption and Utilization of Medical Care, and the Quality of Care Provided by Physicians.