Indranil Dasgupta, MD, FACC, FACP, FAHA
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 503-3976 fax
St. George's University Medical School, Grenada - 1994
Medical College of Pennsylvania (MCP)
Hahnemann University Hospital
Hahnemann University Hospital Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
Diplomate of the ACPE
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Most Recent Peer-Reviewed Publications
- Cost of treating diabetic kidney disease
- The role of the kidney and the sympathetic nervous system in hypertension
- Blood pressure control before and after starting dialysis.
- How good are nephrologists at controlling blood pressure in renal patients?
- In good conscience - Safely withholding dialysis in the elderly
- Dialysis versus conservative management of elderly patients with advanced chronic kidney disease: Commentary
- National survey of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia in the haemodialysis population of the UK population
- Heart disease in older women: Gender differences affect diagnosis and treatment
- Optical coherence tomography confirmed resolution of macular edema in a diabetic patient after hemodialysis
- A 16-year-old nephrotic patient with chest pain
- Is abnormal polymorphonuclear leukocyte function in end-stage renal failure associated with increased incidence of CAPD peritonitis?
- Cognitive impairment in hemodialysis patients: What can slow this decline?
- Poor adherence to antihypertensive drugs
- Management of hyperphosphataemia in chronic kidney disease: Summary of National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) guideline
- Do Obese Individuals With Hypertension Have More Difficult-to-Control Blood Pressure and End Organ Damage Than Their Nonobese Counterparts?
- Multidisciplinary care improves outcome of patients with stage 5 chronic kidney disease
- Hyperparathyroid hypercalcemic crisis in a patient on calcium and vitamin D supplementation 
- 'Benign' hypertensive nephrosclerosis
- Is there a difference in progression of renal disease between South Asian and white European diabetic adults with moderately reduced kidney function?
- Unvalidated blood pressure devices with small cuffs are being used in hospitals