Indranil Dasgupta, MD, FACC, FACP, FAHA
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 503-3976 fax
Medical Sch 2238 ool
St. George's University Medical School, Grenada - 1994
Medical College of Pennsylvania (MCP)
Hahnemann University Hospital
Hahnemann University Hospital Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
Diplomate of the ACPE
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Most Recent Peer-Reviewed Publications
- Cognitive impairment in hemodialysis patients: What can slow this decline?
- Non-adherence to antihypertensive medication is very common among resistant hypertensives: Results of a directly observed therapy clinic
- Renal artery sympathetic denervation: observations from the UK experience
- A Novel 'dilute-and-shoot' liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry method for the screening of antihypertensive drugs in urine
- Serum tryptase concentration and progression to end-stage renal disease
- Cinacalcet, fibroblast growth factor-23, and cardiovascular disease in hemodialysis: The evaluation of cinacalcet HCl therapy to lower cardiovascular events (EVOLVE) trial
- Renal sympathetic denervation for resistant hypertension: A transiently sustained placebo effect¿
- The effects of cinacalcet in older and younger patients on hemodialysis: The evaluation of cinacalcet HCL therapy to lower cardiovascular events (EVOLVE) trial
- Measurement of arterial stiffness in subjects with and without renal disease: Are changes in the vessel wall earlier and more sensitive markers of cardiovascular disease than intima media thickness and pulse pressure?
- Is there a difference in progression of renal disease between South Asian and white European diabetic adults with moderately reduced kidney function?
- Do Obese Individuals With Hypertension Have More Difficult-to-Control Blood Pressure and End Organ Damage Than Their Nonobese Counterparts?
- Predicting non-diabetic renal disease in type 2 diabetic adults: The value of glycated hemoglobin
- Joint UK societies' 2014 consensus statement on renal denervation for resistant hypertension
- Acute Care QUAliTy in chronic Kidney disease (ACQUATIK): a prospective cohort study exploring outcomes of patients with chronic kidney disease
- The role of the kidney and the sympathetic nervous system in hypertension
- Does community-wide chronic kidney disease management improve patient outcomes?
- Percutaneous and surgical peritoneal dialysis catheter placements have comparable outcomes in the modern era
- Cost of treating diabetic kidney disease
- Management of hyperphosphataemia in chronic kidney disease: Summary of national institute for health and clinical excellence (NICE) guideline
- Optical coherence tomography confirmed resolution of macular edema in a diabetic patient after hemodialysis