Arnold J. Greenspon, MD
Philadelphia, PA 19107
(215) 503-3976 fax
University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA - 1975
Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI
Ohio State University Hospitals, Columbus, OH
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Most Recent Peer-Reviewed Publications
- Synchrony and Defibrillation: What Is the Mechanism?
- Incidence, Treatment Intensity, and Incremental Annual Expenditures for Patients Experiencing a Cardiac Implantable Electronic Device Infection: Evidence from a Large US Payer Database 1-Year Post Implantation
- Idiopathic Ventricular Fibrillation Ablation Facilitated by PENTARAY Mapping of the Moderator Band
- Ampere Hour as a Predictor of Cardiac Resynchronization Defibrillator Pulse Generator Battery Longevity: A Multicenter Study
- Characterization of outer insulation in long-term-implanted leads
- Outcomes of patients with definite and suspected isolated cardiac sarcoidosis treated with an implantable cardiac defibrillator
- Reply to the editor - Why AHH? Another explanation for the AHH phenomenon in the case
- Pacing at rates slower than the lower rate limit: Function or malfunction
- Ventricular Tracking of Atrial Flutter in a Patient with Complete Atrioventricular Block: Is it the Device's Fault?
- A narrow complex tachycardia with intermittent atrioventricular dissociation: what is the mechanism?
- A narrow complex tachycardia with intermittent atrioventricular dissociation: What is the mechanism?
- Clinical significance of atrial fibrillation detected by cardiac implantable electronic devices
- Influence of vegetation size on the clinical presentation and outcome of lead-associated endocarditis: Results from the MEDIC registry
- Variability in clinical features of early versus late cardiovascular implantable electronic device pocket infections
- Electrophysiological features differentiating the atypical atrioventricular node-dependent long RP supraventricular tachycardias
- Efficacy and safety of implantable cardiac defibrillators for treatment of ventricular arrhythmias in patients with cardiac sarcoidosis
- Recurrent orthostatic syncope due to left atrial and left ventricular collapse after a continuous-flow left ventricular assist device implantation
- A review of oral anticoagulants in patients with atrial fibrillation
- Trends in permanent pacemaker implantation in the United States from 1993 to 2009: Increasing complexity of patients and procedures
- Cardiac device-related endocarditis complicated by spinal abscess