Panopto (Lecture Capture Support)
The Panopto lecture capture system records podium PC audio and visual activity to provide students access to review content through multiplatform replay. Recorded lectures are made available in the Blackboard course shell for that class immediately after the lecture has completed.
All Jefferson faculty may capture their lectures for student review. There are no charges for using the lecture capture system for credit-based courses on campus during normal business hours. Support outside of AV Services’ normal business hours will incur an equipment setup charge.
Which locations are available for lecture capture?
Bluemle Life Sciences Building:
Jefferson Alumni Hall:
How do I get started?
- RESERVE A ROOM:
University Office of the Registrar
RoomRequest@jefferson.edu (note: M-13 JAH, 616 Hamilton & 307 Scott reservations, please use the LR Reservation Form
- RESERVE AUDIOVISUAL SUPPORT/EQUIPMENT (projection, microphone, etc.):
- SCHEDULE LECTURE RECORDING:
Administrative Assistant, Educational Technologies
The following information must be included in your request:
- NAME of event (including Course ID, if applicable)
- START DATE of event and END DATE of event (if applicable)
- EXCLUSION DATES (e.g. exams, holidays)
- BEGINNING and END time
- LOCATION (Please check locations above for Lecture Capture capability)
A RELEASE FORM must be signed by each speaker/instructor. When complete, fax or email completed form to:
(215) 923-3203 fax
- Lecture Capture FAQ
- SKMC Release Form
- TJU Release Form
- Contact Educational Technologies at EdTech.Support@lists.jefferson.edu to get started
Contact Educational Technologies support staff: EdTech.Support@lists.jefferson.edu