2020 CABE Lectures
2020 CABE Lectures
- Dr. Anat Geva Anat Geva, PhD, a registered architect in Israel and Associate Member of the AIA is a Professor of Architecture in Texas A&M University and a Fellow of the Center for Heritage Conservation.
- Florian Meier Florian Meier is an Associate with Knippers Helbig – Advanced Engineering and is currently co-leading the New York Office.
- John Ronan John Ronan FAIA is founding principal of John Ronan Architects in Chicago, founded in 1999. He serves as Lead Designer on all projects and is known for his abstract yet sensuous work which explores materiality and atmosphere.
- Finding Design Laurie Olin is a distinguished teacher, author, and one of the most renowned landscape architects practicing today. From vision to realization, he has guided many of OLIN’s signature projects, which span the history of the studio from the Washington Monument Grounds in Washington, DC to Bryant Park in New York City.
- Sustainability in the Age of Coronavirus: Flattening the Curve for a Sustainable Future Robert Fleming, AIA, LEED, AP, is the Co-creator and Director of the award-winning Master of Science in Sustainable Design Program at Thomas Jefferson University.
- Thorsten Helbig Thorsten Helbig is Co-founder and Managing Partner at Knippers Helbig Advanced Engineering with more than 25 years of working experience
- Tod Williams & Billie Tsien Their practice is committed to reflecting the values of non-profit, cultural and academic institutions toward an architecture of enduring vision. A sense of rootedness, light, texture, detail, and most of all, experience, are at the heart of what they design.
- Transient Spaces Panel Discussion Mass migration is one of the most urgent issues confronting cities today.
- Trevor Horst '08 Kieran Timberlake & Osborne Construction Philadelphia, PA