- Completed application for admission
- Non-refundable $50 application fee (waived for 2021 start dates).
- Professional resume
- Official transcripts from previously attended colleges and universities*
- A 300-word general autobiographical statement explaining your interest in Thomas Jefferson University’s MS in Organizational Leadership program as it relates to your career goals
No standardized test (GRE, GMAT, MAT) is required.
* Transcripts must provide evidence of completion of a regionally-accredited U.S. bachelor’s degree or its 4-year international equivalent.
Submit your official transcripts to: SCPS@jefferson.edu
School of Continuing and Professional Studies
Jefferson - East Falls Campus
4201 Henry Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19144-5497
*electronic submissions preferred
Applicants will be able to submit supporting documents on the MyJefferson admissions portal.
International applicants should make sure that their undergraduate degree is the equivalent of a four-year degree in the US, and that they understand and follow the International Admission policies for those who earned a degree outside the United States. This includes required submission of English Language Proficiency scores.
*All international transcripts must be accompanied by an English translation and an evaluation by a transcript evaluation service that is a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES®).