Application Information for the SAS Programming Certificate Program
Applications for the SAS Programming Certificate for the Pharmaceutical Industry must be submitted by June 30, 2019.
To be admitted to earn your SAS Programming Certificate for the Pharmaceutical Industry, you must submit all application materials and meet the criteria below:
- Completion of a Bachelor's degree
- PC experience
- Programming skills in languages such as C or C++
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A background in statistics is beneficial, but not required
Additionally, non U.S. citizens must submit a copy of their valid Green Card.
- SAS Application - You can complete this online and attach your resume and personal statement electronically, or print an application and submit hardcopy materials.
- Professional Resume
- Official Transcripts from the institution you earned your highest degree
- Personal Statement that answers the following questions:
- Why did you choose Jefferson (Philadelphia University + Thomas Jefferson University) to continue your education?
- What are your expectations of the SAS Certificate Program?
- What are your goals upon completion of the program?
Completed materials can be submitted electronically to email@example.com or through traditional mail.