Jefferson - Center City Campus
Congratulations on your offer of admission to Jefferson! Now that you've been admitted, you are invited to join our community of 7,800 students, 4,000+ faculty, and 63,500 alumni.
Review our FAQs for common questions. Your admissions counselor is also available to assist you.
Next Steps: Confirm Your Enrollment
To confirm your enrollment at Jefferson, please follow the steps outlined below.
For enhanced security, you will receive two emails from TJU.Admissions@jefferson.edu within 24 hours of your offer of admission. The first will contain your Banner ID and log-in instructions. The second will include your Banner PIN.
- Once you received your login information, go to the Banner site.
- Enter your Banner ID and PIN.
- Click on the Confirm Your Enrollment link and follow the instructions.
- Part of confirming your enrollment is ensuring that Jefferson has the necessary information for you to receive Financial Aid, complete the pre-matriculation process and receive your Campus Key, which is needed to access campus technology. If you are missing information, please click on the Submit Your Missing Information link and follow the instructions.
- If you do not have a Social Security Number (SSN), please contact the Office of Admissions at TJU.Admissions@jefferson.edu or 215-503-8890.
Many of our academic programs have additional requirements that must be completed before your first day of classes at Jefferson. You may begin the requirements for your program after you confirm your enrollment to the University. To get started, choose your program below.
Master of Science Programs
Forall MS programs (listed) with exception to the Human Genetics & Genetic Counseling, use the MS Programs Requirements link:
Cell & Developmental Biology
Graduate Certificate Programs
For the following programs, use the Application link that follows:
Clinical Research & Trials: Implementation
Clinical Research: Operations
Human Clinical Investigation: Theory
Infectious Disease Control
Patient Centered Research