Summer Undergraduate Research Programs
Jefferson College of Life Sciences sponsors summer research positions for juniors/rising seniors. These positions provide opportunities for undergraduate students to work in the laboratories of active faculty researchers.
The program is designed to provide a rich experience for students interested in pursuing their graduate studies in the biomedical/life sciences.
Highlights of the program include:
- A stipend of $3,500 and an allowance for campus housing
- A 10-week research experience from June 7 through August 12, 2022
- Research experience with world-renowned faculty in the following research areas:
- Biochemistry & Molecular Pharmacology
- Cell Biology & Regenerative Medicine
- Genetics, Genomics & Cancer Biology
- Immunology & Microbial Pathogenesis
- Tissue Engineering
Application Deadline: March 25th
- U.S. Citizen or Permanant Resident
- Submitted Application
- Transcripts from any college or university attended (Unofficial copy can be uploaded)
- 2 Letters of recommendation
- The program requires 2 letters of recommendation, preferably from science faculty; however, one letter can be from a professional reference/supervisor.
- Letters should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Jefferson SURP Recommendation.
- Essay Questions (You will be asked to upload)
- Resume/CV (You will be asked to upload)
If you have additional questions, please contact: Marc.Stearns@jefferson.edu