Impactful Connections for the Future
Commencement doesn’t have to mark the end of your relationship with the College. You can extend the impact of your dynamic educational experience and expand your professional network by participating in JCPH’s Alumni Ambassador program.
We are looking for enthusiastic graduates to help us develop an engaged learning community of healthcare professionals. Service as an Alumni Ambassador can be a personally and professionally rewarding experience, and lends critically needed support to the College’s mission to fix the broken healthcare system.
Here are some of the ways you can become involved:
- Communicate with prospective students who would like to hear about a personal experience in a specific program.
- Offer career guidance and support for students and alumni colleagues.
- Serve as a mentor for students.
- Provide a testimonial for JCPH promotional materials.
- Provide program input through surveys and focus groups.
- Engage as a program representative for prospective students at an information session, open house, welcome event, or educational forum, either virtually or in-person.
In return for your support, we are pleased to:
- Highlight you as an individual Alumni Ambassador and/or your company profile on JCPH social media channels, newsletter, and website.
- Offer discounted registration for select conferences and professional development programs.
- Host (or organize) Alumni Ambassador events, including an annual appreciation dinner.
If you're interested in becoming a JCPH Alumni Ambassador, contact JCPH.Ambassadors@Jefferson.edu.
How do I qualify to be a JCPH Alumni Ambassador?
- Send an email expressing your interest to JCPH.Ambassadors@jefferson.edu.
- You will receive a link directing you to the Alumni Ambassador Interest Form.
- JCPH will set up at time to meet with you virtually and answer your questions.
How will I be introduced to prospective or current students?
When a prospective or current student expresses interest in speaking with an Alumni with your background, the Admissions & Recruitment Manager will reach out to you.
Once I’m accepted into the program, do I have to reapply?
We welcome your involvement as an Alumni Ambassador for as long as you wish to participate. You can resign at any time.
I graduated from JCPH, and I now teach at JCPH, can I be an Ambassador?
Yes! Your experience as an alum and faculty member would be especially valuable in the Alumni Ambassador program.
Do I have to attend events in person to be an Ambassador?
No. There are many different ways to participate in this program.
Additional questions contact JCPH.Ambassadors@Jefferson.edu