Accelerating Performance Excellence
The Jefferson Accelerating Performance Excellence (APEX) Program is designed as a modular, flexible learning system with direct and immediate application to your program or organizational improvement needs and goals.
Core Content Areas:
- Quality improvement
- Safety improvement
- Operational Effectiveness
- Change Leadership
- High Reliability
- Baldrige Preparation
Interested in Sponsoring a Cohort for Your Organization?
We work with organizations to develop customizable programs to build interprofessional knowledge and team work for their leaders, using experts from the sponsoring organization, industry, Jefferson Health, and our College to demonstrate practical real-world experience of the application of quality and safety principles.
This high-touch program includes focused coursework, in-person, and/or live remote sessions, and a mentored project designed to align improvement work with the participants’ practice goals and the organization’s business priorities.
Faculty Members & Administrators
For faculty members and administrators who want more information on the benefits of structured quality and safety education, please contact Ellen Guarnieri, Assistant Program Director of Jefferson's Healthcare Quality & Safety program or review our Quality Improvement and Patient Safety (QIPS) Leadership Development Program.
Information sessions coming soon.
The Jefferson Difference
- Sessions include case studies and real-world workplace examples
- Network with and learn from other participants facing similar challenges
- Come away with the skills and knowledge to help focus your organization’s quality and safety efforts
- Online access to coursework and materials, during and for six months after the program