Innovations Lab Contact
Innovations Lab: School-Based Practice
Models for School-Based Occupational Therapy: Caseload to Workload Approaches
March 7th through March 28th 2023
- March 7 | 7-8:30 PM
- March 14, March 21, March 28 | 7-8:15 PM
Contact Hours: 10
Guest Facilitator: Mary Muhlenhaupt, OTD, OTR/L, FAOTA
This virtual program provides a supportive learning environment to empower school-based occupational therapists to implement change from a caseload to workload approach as described by the American Occupational Therapy Association. Specific strategies to advocate for service delivery change with administration and school teams are included.
- Caseload and workload approaches: nuts and bolts
- Getting started: practicalities to shift service delivery
- Matching the workload model to IDEA requirements
- Measuring and communicating outcomes
- Weekly online learning activities
- Four Virtual Sessions on Tuesday Evenings:
– March 7th | 7- 8:30 PM
– March 14th | 7- 8:15 PM
– March 21st | 7- 8:15 PM
– March 28th | 7- 8:15 PM
- Access to supplemental resources
For further information regarding the Innovations Lab, contact Amy Carroll.
Please read all directions below before registration.
- Click on the Register Today button that follows.
- Select ADD BILL to begin the Registration and Payment Process.
- Select "Innovations Lab" from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your name, email address, Jefferson alumni/fieldwork educator (Yes/No)
- Enter $100 in the amount, or $75 if answered Yes to Jefferson alumni/fieldwork educator
- Select SAVE
- Select PAY to enter your payment information in a secure location.
- You will receive an email confirming your payment.
The Zoom link for the class will be sent to you within five days of registration. If you do not receive a Zoom link, please reach out to Katherine.DeClerico@jefferson.edu.