- Professor, Radiology
- The William E. Conrady, MD Vice-Chair for Radiology Education
- Research Professor, Radiology
- Director, Special Training Programs
The 2021 Leading Edge in Diagnostic Ultrasound Conference will be held VIRTUALLY this year on MAY 11-13, 2021. This layout provides an exciting opportunity for physicians, sonographers, vascular technologists, nurse midwives and students to meet their educational and CME needs without leaving the comfort of home.
Parallel tracks over three days will cover the major themes of Women's Imaging; Vascular Imaging and Doppler; Principles Tune-Up; Musculoskeletal Ultrasound; Contrast Agents, and Abdominal Ultrasound.
Join us for the 40th Annual Leading Edge in Diagnostic Ultrasound Conference in its new Virtual layout!
Lectures will be pre-recorded. Each lecturer will be available for live questions at the end of each lecture.
Levon N. Nazarian, MD
- George Berdejo, BA, RVT, FSVU
- Flemming Forsberg, PhD
- Frederick Kremkau, PhD
- Mani Montazemi, RDMS
- Laurence Needleman, MD
- Annina N. Wilkes, MD
- The Jefferson Ultrasound Radiology Education Institute
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College