- Professor, Radiology
- The William E. Conrady, MD Vice-Chair for Radiology Education
- Research Professor, Radiology
- Director, Special Training Programs
Vascular Technology Review
Course Registration by Date
Raymond Gaiser, MS, RDMS, RVT
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for sonographers studying for vascular technology exams.
This one-day course is designed to prepare sonographers for the ARDMS and CCI examinations. The course will provide a comprehensive review and update, including scanning tips, and techniques.
- Cerebrovascular Disease, Signs and Symptoms, Physical Exam
- Peripheral Venous Disease, Signs and Symptoms, Physical Exam
- Abdominal/Visceral Anatomy, Physiology and Hemodynamics
- Non-invasive Testing for Abdominal/Visceral Vascular Disease
- Discuss the indications for performing direct and indirect vascular examinations.
- Review the anatomy and common pathologies of the vascular system.
- Describe the technical factors of performing peripheral arterial & venous, cerebrovascular, and abdominal vascular exams.
- Review quality assurance and statistics as it applies to the vascular sonographer.
CME Credits & Tuition Pricing
This course has been approved by the SDMS for a total of 8 SDMS credits.
Tuition Fee: $200
If you must cancel your registration, please notify us immediately in writing to JUREI@Jefferson.edu. Your registration payment, less an administrative fee of $100, is refundable if written notification is received 10 business days prior to the course. After that time, refunds are not possible, but your payment - less the administrative fee - may be transferred to a future course for use within one calendar year if a request is made in writing to JUREI@Jefferson.edu. A registrant may only transfer their registration a maximum of three times. We reserve the right to cancel this course at any time. We will contact you should cancellation be necessary. If you have any questions, please call the Ultrasound Education Office at 215-955-8533.