Jeff Alumni Chats
Connecting Students with Alumni!
Make key connections with alumni in the careers you're interested in pursuing! The Jeff Alumni Chats Program is designed to help you prepare for life after Jefferson and link students with alumni nationwide in a growing network of volunteers.
What a great way to get a head start and gain insight into the areas you are most interested in!
How does the program work?
- Alumni and current students who sign up for the program are matched for one-on-one, informal conversations that take place either in person over coffee, tea, or snacks; on the phone; or through a virtual platform (e.g., FaceTime, Zoom, Skype, etc.).
- The two will connect and must have their first chat within the first month of being matched, with both participants having the option to conclude their conversation after the first meeting or continue to meet for additional chats.
- Up to 3 chats may be held after that initial meeting.
- Conversations may revolve around any topics related to your Jefferson studies/experience and careers, which may include but are not limited to the following:
- Career choice
- Continuing education
- Work-life balance
- School advice
- The Alumni Relations Office will follow up with participants to request their feedback and help refine this program for future participants.
Space is limited, so sign up today!