Center City & Abington-Dixon Campuses
Congratulations on your offer of admission to Jefferson! Now that you've been admitted, you are invited to join our community of 7,800 students, 4,000+ faculty, and 63,500 alumni.
We encourage you to review answers to many frequently asked questions.
Confirm Your Enrollment
To confirm your enrollment at Jefferson, please follow the steps outlined below.
For enhanced security, you will receive two emails from TJU.Admissions@jefferson.edu within 24 hours of your offer of admission. The first will contain your Banner ID and log-in instructions. The second will include your Banner PIN.
- Once you received your login information, visit the Banner login page.
- Enter your Banner ID and PIN.
- Click on the Confirm Your Enrollment link and follow the instructions.
- Part of confirming your enrollment is ensuring that Jefferson has the necessary information for you to receive Financial Aid, complete the pre-matriculation process and receive your Campus Key, which is needed to access campus technology. If you are missing information, please click on the Submit Your Missing Information link and follow the instructions.
Many of our academic programs have additional requirments that must be completed before your first day of classes at Jefferson. You may begin the requirements for your program after you confirm your enrollment to the University. To get started, choose your program below.
Jefferson College of
- Couple & Family Therapy
- Medical Laboratory Sciences & Biotechnology
- Physician Assistant Studies (Center City Campus)
- Physician Assistant Studies/MPH Dual-Degree
- Professional & Continuing Studies
- Medical Imaging & Radiation Sciences