Center City & Abington-Dixon Campuses
Congratulations on your offer of admission to Jefferson. Now that you've been admitted, you are invited to join our community of 7,800 students, 4,000+ faculty, and 63,500 alumni.
We encourage you to review answers to many frequently asked questions.
Notice for Summer and Pre-Fall Start Terms: Due to complications posed by the COVID-19 pandemic, Jefferson has extended the deadline for medical records and clinical requirements to allow incoming students the opportunity to provide screening results after the start of classes.
Confirm Your Enrollment
To confirm your enrollment at Jefferson, please follow the steps outlined below.
For enhanced security, you will receive two emails from TJU.Admissions@jefferson.edu within 24 hours of your offer of admission. The first will contain your Banner ID and log-in instructions. The second will include your Banner PIN.
- Once you receive your login information, visit the Banner login page.
- Enter your Banner ID and PIN.
- Click on the Confirm Your Enrollment link and follow the instructions.
- Additional information, such as your Social Security Number, may be needed so that we are able to generate a financial aid package and a Jefferson Campus Key. If you are missing information, please click on the Submit Your Missing Information link and follow the instructions.
Many of our academic programs have additional requirements that must be completed before your first day of classes at Jefferson. You may begin the requirements for your program after you confirm your enrollment to the University. To get started, choose your program below.
Jefferson College of
- Couple & Family Therapy
- Medical Laboratory Sciences & Biotechnology
- Physician Assistant Studies (Center City Campus)
- Physician Assistant Studies/MPH Dual-Degree
- Professional & Continuing Studies
- Medical Imaging & Radiation Sciences