IMPORTANT GRADUATION APPLICATION INFORMATION
Please note that the graduation application will now open on October 31, 2019.
All students will be informed via their student email account when the application opens with explicit instructions on how to access it and how to order their cap and gown along with other pertinent information.
Please note that only students earning an Associate’s degree or higher are eligible to participate in the May commencement ceremonies, however all students with the below conferral dates should fill out the graduation application.
The graduation application will close on February 3, 2020.
December 31, 2019
April 17, 2020
May 14, 2020
May 15, 2020
May 20, 2020
August 31, 2020
If you have any questions, do not hesitate in contactin firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that if you miss the February 3, 2020 deadline for applying, you are no longer able to attend the Commencement ceremony.
Once the application is open, you will be able to access the application by visiting: https://banner.jefferson.edu and complete it by following the instructions below:
Log on to Banner by providing your campus key and PIN.
- From the Main Menu, please click on the “Student” link.
- From the “Student” link, please click on the “Student Records” link.
- From the “Student Records” link, please select the “Apply to Graduate” link.
- After you have followed the above instructions, you will now be able to complete the application. Please follow the step-by-step instructions outlined on each page of this application.
- The final page will serve as your confirmation that your application has been submitted. Please print and/or save this page for your records.
- If you RSVP’d “YES” to the Commencement ceremony, please fill out the Regalia Order Form (click on the “Student Records” link, and select the “Order Graduation Regalia” link.
Should you have any concerns or experience difficulty with this application, please submit an email to email@example.com. Please include a detailed description of what trouble you are running into with the application, your campus key, and the exact time of when the error occurred.
It is important to note that if for some reason you are not able to pick up your diploma at the Commencement Ceremony, your diploma will be mailed to the address indicated on your graduation application. If your diploma mailing address changes after applying, you must e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (for Jefferson - Center City Campus) or email@example.com
(for Jefferson - East Falls Campus) to update your address.
If you experience a name change after submitting your graduation application, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org (for Jefferson - Center City Campus) or email@example.com
(for Jefferson - East Falls Campus) by March 1, 2020 in order to ensure that a new diploma can be processed in time for the ceremony. We may not be able to process any diploma name change requests that are made after March 1, 2020 in time for the Commencement ceremony.
Immediately following your application, set up an appointment to meet with your advisor.
Jefferson - East Falls Campus students: for more information, please visit the
Jefferson - East Falls Campus Registrar page.