Please keep in mind that all communication will be sent exclusively to your Jefferson email account.
- In mid-October, you will be notified to submit your Graduation Application and Regalia Order forms online through Banner web. Your application must be submitted by the second week in January.
- Request accessible seating by March 1, 2020
- Address any Account Holds with Enterprise Finance Office before the regalia fairs.
The 2020 Grad Fair Information will take place as follows:
JCHP, JCN, JCRS and JSCPS
Location: JAH ATRIUM
Dates: Monday, April 13, 2020 and Tuesday, April 14, 2020
Time: 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. each day
JCLS, JCPH, SKMC, JCP
Location: JAH Eakins Lounge
Dates: Wednesday, April 15, 2020 and Thursday, April 16, 2020
Time: 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. each day
Jefferson - East Falls Campus Grad Fair for all Programs
Tuesday, April 14, 2020
Wednesday, April 15, 2020
Kanbar Performance Space
12:00 noon - 7:00 p.m.
- If a student is unable to pick up his or her regalia and tickets, he or she may arrange to have a designated person pick them up instead. The designated person must present a copy or picture of the graduate’s photo ID in order to receive the regalia and tickets.
- Check your Jefferson e-mail account for information regarding extra tickets.
- Give your tickets to your guests BEFORE you arrive at your graduation ceremony.
- Bring a photo I.D. to authorize the release of your diploma following the Graduation Ceremony.