Students are invited to take courses without committing to a certificate program. We can accommodate individuals with at least a bachelor’s degree in any area of study. If a non-matriculated student eventually applies to and is accepted by either the Cannabis Medicine or Cannabinoid Pharmacology certificate program, credit for any courses in which he or she earned a “B” or above can be transferred.
Who should apply?
- Individuals who have earned a bachelor's degree and wish to enroll in a course within the graduate cannabis certificate program.
- To ensure credits are transferable, students are responsible for checking with their intended program or at their home institution.
Summer 2020 - starting May 18, 2020
- Cultural History, Regulation, and Policy of Cannabis
- Cannabinoid Research Design
- Resume: We recommend your Resume/CV be sent via email to email@example.com. If choosing this option, please indicate on the application that it has been emailed.
- Transcripts: Submit an official transcript from the last institution you have attended. This can be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following address:
Office of Admissions
Attention: Marc Stearns
130 South Ninth Street
Edison Building, Suite 100
Philadelphia, PA 19107
How to Apply
- Please be sure to read all instructions at the top of each screen before starting each section.
- When asked to choose a Login ID, you may, but are not required to, use your social security number. This will help the Admissions Office match transcripts, letters of recommendation, personal statements and other materials accordingly. Otherwise you can create a Login ID of up to 9 alphanumeric characters. You may choose any six-digit number for the PIN number. Be certain to record your Login ID and PIN number.
- There is a 5-minute inactivity timeout. After which, you will be prompted to re-enter your Login ID and PIN to continue with the application.
- When entering a date in any section of the application, use the format MM/DD/YYYY, including the slashes.
- When all sections are complete, select the Application Complete box before submitting the application. If you do not check the complete box, the application will not be submitted to the database.
- After the application is complete, please provide a credit card number and expiration date to pay the non-refundable $10 application fee. Failure to provide credit card authorization will result in an incomplete application and it will not be added to our database.
- Start your application here.