The Master of Science in Medical Imaging & Radiation Sciences is the only program of its kind on the East Coast. The field of Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences is rapidly growing, and the learning curve never ends. This profession requires highly-skilled and flexible practitioners, as well as proficient, qualified directors, administrators and educators.
This Program can be completed in 12 months.
Our Program offers five tracks:
- Education in the medical imaging and radiation sciences
- Management in the medical imaging and radiation sciences
- PET/CT (for students credentialed in Nuclear Medicine)
- Invasive Cardiovascular Technology (ICVT) (for students credentialed in Radiography, Cardiac Sonography or Vascular Sonography). The ICVT program is not available for international applicants.
- CT (for students credentialed in Radiography, Radiation Therapy or Nuclear Medicine)
- Sonography, non-clinical (for students credentialed as an imaging physician, international sonographer, or with a bachelor's degree in Medicine). This track is NOT designed for graduates to obtain a sonography credential.