Philadelphia University + Thomas Jefferson University

J1 Non-Degree Students

I have been accepted into a special program at Jefferson

Before you apply for the J-1 visa at a U.S. consulate, you must have a DS-2019 Form. Jefferson issues the DS-2019 Form after you complete and send the J-1 Non-Degree Student Request Form and all the required documents to our office.