JCN Launches New Post-Graduate Certificate Program in Advanced Headache Diagnosis & Management
The Jefferson Headache Center and Jefferson College of Nursing have launced a Post-Graduate Certificate Program in Advanced Headache Diagnosis and Management. This interdisciplinary program includes three online courses and two on-site intensives. Graduates are prepared to treat a large, underserved patient population. This hybrid program brings clinically important and novel information to a diverse group of clinical learners to improve patient care and outcomes related to headache disorders.
All clinicians are welcome to apply!
- Clinical Diagnosis
- Pharmacological treatments
- Non-pharmacological treatments
- Primary headache disorders
- Select secondary disorders
- Cranial neuralgias
- Recognition of psychiatric disease and sleep disorders
- Business management and tips for the practice of headache medicine