Doctor of Pharmacy
Deadline: Early September
Please review additional information at here.
Deadline: June 1
Tips for Applicants
This page is designed for students who have an interest in attending Jefferson College of Pharmacy to pursue their doctor of pharmacy degree.
- GPA: cumulative and science GPA greater than or equal to a 3.0 is desired
- Communication: the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Admissions offers are made on a rolling basis so early submission is an advantage
- Extracurricular activities are taken into consideration – be complete when filling in this section of the application
- For fall and spring semesters in which you took fewer than 12 semester credit hours, be sure to include any work history during this time period
JCP Admission Process
- Review begins once application is complete. A completed application includes: PharmCAS application, verified transcripts, 2 letters of recommendation
- Invitations for interview will be emailed within 1 week of review
- Interviews are held on campus, typically occur on Saturday, and are around 4 hours in length
- Admissions decisions will be emailed shortly after the admissions process is complete